Monday, July 16, 2012

Life Milestone, My Favorite Band is Having a 10 Yr Album Anniversary Tour

In the days of CDs, burned CDs in particular, there was an album I listened to on repeat and never got tired of. No, I'm not talking about Britney's Oops I Did It Again. I'm talking about The Starting Line's Say It Like You Mean It album. To this day, I still consider it one of my favorites. And today, I find out TSL is having a Say It Like You Mean It 10-year album anniversary tour! What does that even mean? Is it still acceptable to have 'emo' hair? Do I need to dig out my studded belt and hot topic t-shirts? 

Even though nowadays, I've retired my chucks for blinding neon EDM attire, I can't help but be super excited--like teenager excited--for the SILYMI Tour. 10 year anniversary tour. Man, is this what being an adult feels like?

No comments:

Post a Comment