Sunday, March 7, 2010

Be A Brit This Spring, LIBERTY of London For TARGET

There is no doubt that London department store Liberty of London is one of the most unique and exquisite department stores in the world.  Liberty of London's Tudor-themed interior and signature floral prints makes me believe this is where Kings and Queens shopped for clothes and housewares, but now common people like you and me can purchase Liberty designs at Target!  In 7 days, Liberty of London is launching a Target line, and if you live in New York you can preview the collection this week near Bryant Park:
You can also preview the collection online and download mobile and desktop wallpapers.
I interned across the street from Liberty's in Oxford Circus and often had to pick up flower arrangements from the Liberty flower store.  This place is so classy that they refused to add baby's breath to their arrangements.  On my last day, I received a Liberty Gift Certificate (shaped as a medieval coin) as a thank you gift.  There were so many things I wanted from the store but could not afford, so I ended up with a Shu Uemura eye lash curler and color pencils.

No comments:

Post a Comment