Sunday, August 23, 2009

NYC Picture Post: Blockheads, MET, Girl Talk/BK Pool Party

Now that the apt search nightmare is OVER, time to have some fun in the city. Met up for $3 margs at Blockheads with ad peeps Ruchy and Steph... never gets old.
Checked out Roxy Paine's stainless steel installation at the MET. Kind of cool, but I liked Jeff Koons' balloon animals better, and I don't think this is very safe during lightning storms.Waiting to get into Pool Party in Williamsburg. Monster, one of the many street teams giving out free energy drinks.
illy girls giving out espresso shots and latte macchiatos...fancy shmancy. For someone who doesn't drink coffee or energy drinks, I'm surprised I didn't have a caffeine crash at the concert.
Converse's sweet sponsorship of basketball & dodgeball
Coolest brand engagement idea ever: design your own converse low-top or high-top with colored sharpies on blank shoes.
Guess which one's mine...
My first gorgeous, sunny Sunday in a long time
Bonding with the bro. Zack's first outdoor concert, lucky him, it's a BK pool party.Londoner Max Tundra was hilariously entertaining... I liked him, but I also have a sense of humor.
Got down with Wiz Khalifa (haha), I can see this guy getting HUGE if he isn't already.
GIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRLLLL TALKKKKKKKKK was sooo good. Basically felt like the largest house/dance party ever. Nice, cool drizzle, Manhattan skyline, sunset... perfect ending to a perfect day.
Girl Talk closed with Tiny Dancer

No comments:

Post a Comment