Monday, January 4, 2010

Wife Despot? The Suggestive Facebook Security Check

Before, I had an issue with the ineligibility of the Facebook Security Checks because I always had to guess what to type. Now, it seems Facebook has made an effort to ease the confusion and use real words like 'Wife Despot'?
WHOA, hold on there Facebook. Are these security checks for verifying that I am not a computer virus or alien that could steal Facebook's giant vault of blackmailable photos? Or, are these 'suggestive' security checks for planting negative messages into the young minds of our future as part of an evil scam for world domination. Hmmm, either way they are kind of entertaining. Good job to the Facebook Intern who has to write these all day and probably hates/loves his/her job.

Some other questionable security checks:
'heir herself'- Who wrote this? Paris Hilton? 'favoring vilifies'- I don't know what this means, but I don't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment