Monday, January 3, 2011

Top 5 From A to Zeny Posts of 2010--Smythe Snuggie, GapLogo, Harry Potter

In 2010, my blog was renamed "From A to Zeny" from the previously "The Daily Zeny" for obvious reasons like not being able to post daily for the blog I started in college due to full-time work (but boy am I happy to be employed!).  I created this blog as a way for me to share the things that inspire me, to discuss the brands and campaigns that are influencing the industry and to capture memories I may later use to embarrass my friends (White Castle Trip) or laugh about over a few beers (Santacon).  I am very grateful to have friends that are nice enough to read my blog and still remain friends with me... you guys you are the best.  I also had the opportunity to connect with some cool people because of this blog like Joe Gebbia one of the founders of AirBnb and had my Santacon photos published in the Huffington Post.

Here are the Top 5 posts by pageviews from 2010:

My personal favorites are the recent London and Korea travel posts and the post about my family's restaurant Puka Plate Lunch.  I am looking forward to 2011, as I plan to continue blogging, learn how to ride a bike, find a step down converter so I may use my green sewing machine and possibly a blog redesign.  EXCITING!

To see the list of top 2009 posts click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment