Friday, June 26, 2009

I Can't, I Have Hockey

The hockey season may be over, but that doesn't mean I'm not thinking about it.  Yes, I did witness the best BU hockey season ever--won a national championship, witnessed my third Beanpot win--and nothing could top that; however, there's a lot to look forward to this Fall:
  • Rival Films is coming out with a movie about the BU/BC rivalry!! Release date is Novemeber 2009
  • An "authorized biography" of the 2008-09 BU Hockey Season named Burn the Boats will include in-depth player interviews and 16-page photo section.  Comes out before next season.
  • BU is playing Notre Dame at home in Agganis Arena this Fall on 10/20/09
  • The raising of the National Champ flag at Agganis (date to be determined)
  • Red Hot Hockey at Madison Square Garden this Thanksgiving (Sat, 11/28/09) against Cornell University 
Once a BU hockey fan, always a BU hockey fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment