Thursday, March 19, 2009

Restaurant Week Boston: Top of the Hub

Restaurant Week(s) is here in Boston from March 15-20 and 22-27, and it is my last chance to eat at the Top of the Hub (52nd-and-top floor of the Prudential Center) in Back Bay for cheap! Three-course lunch is $20.09 and dinner is $33.09. You can find participating restaurants, menus and make reservations at The Boston Restaurant Week Site.

I chose lunch, because the lunch and dinner menus were very similar, and I save 13 bucks per person, meaning I can order an extra appetizer! My inner-fatty is happy.

My lunch at Top of the Hub:
  • Extra Appetizer: Reuben Egg Rolls (Ordered on the side) - SO GOOD and worth the $12/15
  • Appetizer: Rocket Arugula Salad
  • Entree: Spice Crusted Salmon w/ Shrimp Orzo & Asparagus
  • Dessert: Creme Brulee
Sean had:
  • Soup of the Day, Braised Beef Short Ribs (REALLY GOOD) and Honey Yogurt Mousse
*Note about pictures: My inner-fatty couldn't wait, so all the food have bites in them.






I totally recommend going to Top of the Hub for restaurant week... especially if you like to dress up. I left the restaurant feeling full and satisified and NOT BROKE!

No comments:

Post a Comment